Ordering your Notre Dame College transcript for Professional Development Courses
To purchase transcripts from Notre Dame College , visit the following link --tsorder.studentclearinghouse.org/school/ficecode/00308500.
PLEASE ALLOW at least ONE WEEK AFTER CLASS HAS ENDED BEFORE YOU REQUEST TRANSCRIPTS ONLINE.
Select which option you will choose for delivery:
- PDF Transcript (emailed to recipient)
- Paper hard-copy (printed and mailed option)-this is where you can send wherever you need the transcript to be sent-yourself, ODE, HR, your school, etc.
- Enter either your Student ID or Social Security number (if given at registration) and then all other required information. If you registered with Instructional Delivery Services (IDS), your instructor will have your ID number on his/her roster so you can obtain it from them OR contact Tina Jurcisin at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out your ID number that is needed to purchase a transcript.
- Select option for delivery.
- Complete reason for ordering as well as type- (undergraduate, graduate, all work or professional development)CHOOSE PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT (NDC knows they are graduate level courses)
- Search our Recipient Table: for most common colleges and universities who receive that format of transcript
- Myself: to send to yourself (Transcript will indicate it was released to the student) PLEASE NOTE: If you want to send the transcript to the Ohio Department of Education (for relicensing) that you do not have a transcript sent to you and then try to scan to them as IT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. You need to purchase a copy to be sent directly to ODE. See bullet point below.
- Select an Application Service: for recipients such as LSAC, Departments of Education, licensing boards
- Direct Access Code Lookup: if you were provided a “Direct Access Code” by the recipient
- Enter Recipient Manually: if you need to enter specific information for a recipient
- Choose delivery speed method if appropriate (such as first class mail vs FedEx for mailed copies)
- Add additional recipients if needed. If not, continue to order summary.
- Review summary information.
- Go to payment information. Click the box in the Accept Agreement area and enter payment information.
- DO NOT CLOSE THE BROWSER! There is one more screen asking for you to authorize the order. WE CANNOT PROCESS THE ORDER IF YOU DO NOT COMPLETE THIS STEP!
- If you missed this step you will receive an email reminding you to complete it. For the quickest method choose to sign online (rather than fax or mail the authorization).
OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS (Effective February 24, 2020)
All official transcripts must now be ordered online unless you are choosing the “Express” option. Transcripts will not be released if there is a financial hold on student account.
ONLINE ORDER OPTIONS:
- PDF/electronic delivery - $8 total
- Paper copy/picked up at Student Services - $8 total
- Paper copy/mailed to recipient - $10.30
- $15 per copy fee
- Cash or check only
- Order form at Student Services
- Paper copy of transcript processed on-the-spot
- No PDF/electronic versions available in Express
- Professional Development student transcripts do NOT include current enrollment. Online ordering is the best option for these transcripts and should be done ONE WEEK AFTER THE CLASS IS COMPLETED.
UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS/GRADE REPORT
Professional Development students- contact Tina Jurcisin at email@example.com.