NOTRE DAME COLLEGE and
INSTRUCTIONAL DELIVERY SERVICES
are now offering THE OHIO TEACHER LEADER ENDORSEMENT!!
The endorsement is designed for the individual who wants to work with both teachers and administrators to improve instruction in their respective school district.
- Support and Mentor Teachers
- Lead School Improvement Initiatives
- Assist School Administration with Professional Development Activities
- Qualify Educators to achieve the Highest Level of Licensure in Ohio
The program is conducted online. It includes four courses of three graduate semester hours. The courses are based on the Ohio Teacher Leader Endorsement Standards. These classes can also be used to renew your Ohio Teacher License.
Affordable: Lowest tuition costs in the state of Ohio - $475 for each of the four courses.
Flexible: Sequence of courses can be completed in any order however ED594L Practicum in Teacher Leadership must be the final course. No time limits on completion.
- Current Ohio Educator License
- Completion of Master’s Degree
- Four years of Successful Teaching Experience
- ED594I Collaborative Coaching for Improving Instruction
- ED594M Measurement Based Decision Making in the Professional Learning Community
- ED594E Ethics and Principles of Teacher Leadership (online option)
- ED594L Practicum in Teacher Leadership*
*Prerequisite ED594E, ED594I, ED594M