Ordering your Notre Dame College transcript for Professional Development Courses
OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS policy as of 7/7/23
All official transcripts must now be ordered online via the Clearinghouse. There will no longer be on-the-spot transcripts in person. Here is the link to use for transcripts: https://www.notredamecollege.edu/resources-and-services/transcript-request/ . Transcripts will not be released if there is a financial hold on student account.
ONLINE ORDER OPTIONS: *PDF/electronic delivery - $8.50 total or *Paper copy/mailed to recipient - $9.30
IMPORTANT ADDRESS INFORMATION for mailing sealed official transcripts
Ohio Department of Education
Office of Educator Licensure
25 S. Front Street
Mail Stop 504
Columbus, OH 43215
UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS/GRADE REPORT: Professional Development students can contact Tina Jurcisin for their unofficial transcripts/grade report at email@example.com.
Directions to order official transcripts
- Visit notredamecollege.edu and go to the “Resources & Services” menu. PLEASE ALLOW at least 1 WEEK AFTER CLASS HAS ENDED BEFORE YOU REQUEST TRANSCRIPTS ONLINE. (If you do not do this you have the chance of not having the most recent grade on the transcript.)
- Enter either your Student ID or Social Security number and then all other required information. If you registered with Instructional Delivery Services, contact Tina Jurcisin at firstname.lastname@example.org for your ID number.
- Select Transcript and Delivery details.
- Indicate if the transcript should be released immediately or held for posting of current term grades.
- Complete reason for ordering as well as type (choose PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT).
- Another college: for most common colleges and universities who receive that format of transcript
- Myself: to send to yourself- transcript will indicate it was released to the student
- Educational Organizations (the Ohio Department of Education is NOT a selection). Select Educational Organization, Application Services and then on next box “Select Organization” scroll to end and choose “Not in List” and under “Enter an Organization” type Ohio Department of Education and provide delivery information to the following email-- email@example.com.
- Employer: input name and address of recipient
- Choose delivery speed method if appropriate (such as first-class mail vs FedEx for mailed copies)
- Add additional recipients if needed. If not, continue to order summary.
- Review summary information and authorize.
- Go to payment information and enter information.